ALLSTAR ALLIANCE is a full-service agency dedicated to helping meeting planner's worldwide meet and exceed their program goals.
Destination By Design is a subsidiary of the alliance, and as such is committed to the advancement of professionals in the speaking industry.
We advance the careers of new speakers wishing to position themselves in this highly competitive industry by designing and developing comprehensive, custom-crafted marketing packages. We also specialize in repositioning seasoned speakers whose goal it is to move forward to the next level in their career.
We draw heavily on the experience gained from working closely with meeting planners, paired with a talent for writing and design, to provide the creative enhancement of speaker's promotional materials necessary for success in the speaking industry. In short, we design press kits that work!
- Review and assessment of existing materials
- Script construction for audio and video demos
- Topic development
- Design and production of slides & overheads
- Original brochures and one-sheets
- Specialized speaker forms: Agreements, fee schedules, form letters, bios, etc.
- Support materials, handouts, and more …
- Web site construction/design
- Comprehensive ALLSTAR Video Demo Package
RealAudio Testimonial: Jim Zinger, CSP
Another satisfied client...
- "Jeannie, I believe that your greatest strengths lie in your extraordinary command of the written word, and in your rare ability to tune-in to the essence of who your client is, and translate that essence into marketing materials that work.
"I especially appreciate your dedication to providing first-class service in all apsects of the project. Your own talents for writing, design, and detail are without equal. In addition, you wisely contract with only the best in professional resources to put together your ALLSTAR team. Every step of the way, from top-notch voice-over artists to exceptionally creative video editors, you assembled a team that turned out a first class project of which I can be proud."
- Vandye J. Forrester III M.A. APR,